Auxiliary input for additional audio devices
Water Resistant and Rugged Design
Solar or USB Power
- Solar powered charging dock, compatible withiPod and iPhone
- Rechargeable lithium ion battery pack
- Rugged/rubberized case and aluminum body
- IPX-4 Splash proof from all angles
- Audio line input
- Stereo sound with full range speaker drivers and bass boost
- Battery charge indicator
- AC power input
- Accessories: remote control, protective cover for iPod, AC adapter
COMPATIBLE WITH: iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G, iPhone, iPod nano 5th generation (video camera), iPod touch 2nd Generation, iPod nano 4th generation (video) , iPod touch 1st generation, iPod nano 3rd generation (video), iPod nano 2nd generation (aluminum), iPod 5th generation (video), iPod 5th generation (video), iPod Nano 1st generation, iPod 4th generation (color display), iPod 4th generation, iPod mini
11.875” x 6.625” x 3.5” (W x H x D)
301 x 168 x 89 mm (W x H x D)
3 lbs 7.9 oz. (1.58 kg)
Make sure that your iPod or iPhone doesn’t have a cover on it and that it has the latest software from Apple. Also make sure that the Soulra is turned OFF and the iPod is turned on when you first plug it in. Turn on the Soulra only after you’ve plugged in the iPod.
If that didn’t work, the Soulra probably needs to be reset. Unplug the AC adapter and unplug the Soulra’s battery. Let the Soulra sit for 30 minutes and then plug the battery back in. Try charging again.
- First, try resetting the Ipod/iPhone.
- Clean the docking port on your iPod/iPhone, using a microfiber cloth and compressed air.
- Make sure that you’re iPod/iPhone has the latest software from Apple. Get it by logging in to iTunes.
- Before plugging the iPod/iPhone in, turn off the iPod/iPhone and then turn it back on again.
- Make sure that your iPod/iPhone doesn’t have a cover on it when you plug it into the Soulra.
- Make sure that your iPod is ON and the Soulra is OFF when initially plugging in. Then turn ON the Soulra once it’s plugged in.
- RESET: Unplug the AC adapter from the Soulra and unplug the rechargeable battery inside the bottom of the Soulra. Let the Soulra sit for 30 minutes. Plug the rechargeable battery back in and try to operate it again, charging the battery if necessary.
Turn off the iPod and then turn it back on again.
Make sure that you’re iPod has the latest software from Apple.
If your accessory device has a cover on it, please remove it and try again. When plugging it in, make sure that the accessory device is turned on and the Soulra is turned off. After plugging it in, turn on the Soulra.
Try doing a reset on the Soulra. Unplug the AC adapter and the battery in the Soulra. Let the Soulra sit for 30 minutes. Put the battery back in and try to operate it again, charging the battery if necessary.
If it still doesn’t work, we’ll send you a fresh battery. Just plug it in and try again. If that doesn’t work, we’ll have you send your Soulra to us for warranty service.